Thursday 18 April 2024



Happy Term 5!


Hello everyone and welcome back after the Easter break! Sorry I didn't post this blog at the start of the week, but being new to the school it has taken a bit of time to get added to the various systems and iron out all the technological glitches that come with a new headteacher starting!

I have met many of you on the gate this week already, but if you haven't met me yet please let me introduce myself - I am Miss Nicole Galinis and I am the new headteacher here at Wrotham Road Primary School. 

I've been thoroughly enjoying my first week at the school - the children, staff and parents have all been so welcoming - thank you! I know change is hard and many will be feeling nervous about what the change of leadership will mean for the school. Please let me assure you that Wrotham Road is a great school and I intend for it to continue to be great. Over time we may make some changes but only where it will benefit the children and staff, and there will certainly be no changes imminently. My aim is to support the school to be the the best it can be for our wonderful children, but first I need to spend time getting to know all of the children, staff and parents. 

A letter will be coming home from me next week, in which I invite you to come and meet me at one of our coffee mornings later this term. Myself and Mrs Phillips will host one session for KS2 at 9am on Wednesday 1st May and another for EYFS and KS1 at 9am on Wednesday 8th May. I hope to see many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment