Wednesday 13 September 2023

OK... KOs

"What's it like being Headteacher Mr Bennett?"

Is perhaps the most common question the children have been asked me over the last two weeks. 

Not the strangest, that was: "Can you milk a whale?"

I suppose it is much the same as being Deputy Headteacher, except you have to keep a few more balls in the air or plates spinning.

The child smiled at me.

What I mean is there are many more jobs to do - some of them I haven't really done before. One of them is updating the school website. Which I have now discovered is not the same as this blog.

What I am trying to say is Knowledge Organisers (KOs) and curriculum letters are now on the website, under Class Pages here

And yes you can, although it would be very hazardous and the whale probably wouldn't be impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment