Saturday 18 July 2020

Dear Class 3D,

 

It fills me with great sadness to tell you that I am leaving Wrotham Road Primary School at the end of this year. I wanted to write to you, as I won’t get chance to say goodbye properly before the Summer.

 

I taught some of you in Year 2, and some of you have been new faces for me this year. I have really enjoyed teaching each and every one of you and will miss you all very much. You are funny, intelligent, talented, kind young people who I truly believe have the potential to do so well. You all work hard, you persevere when things don’t go your way the first time and you are incredibly resilient when things get tough. I’ve also enjoyed the laughs we’ve had during our time together. I like the jokes you tell me, I like the cheekiness that you put into your writing, and I love that you each have your own personalities.

 

As for me, I’ll be moving to the brand new St. George’s Primary School just down the road, near Woodlands Park. I’ll be teaching Year 1 which I’m incredibly excited about but very nervous! I’m looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities that will come my way.

 

For now, though, it’s a goodbye from me. I hope to see you all very soon for a proper goodbye and a cuddle! I hope you’ve all been staying safe and healthy during the pandemic and that you have a wonderful Summer break.

 

Best Wishes,

Miss Downes  

No comments:

Post a Comment