Monday 15 June 2020

Unsure Return Question - Nursery, Year R, Year 1 and Year 6

 I have said I don’t want my child to return to school, what if I change my mind? 
The school is now ready to welcome back those children whose parents have confirmed that they will be attending on Monday 15th June.
If you have chosen not to send your child in and then at some point change your mind, the earliest they will be able to attend is Monday  22nd June.
As you can appreciate, we hold our pupil’s safety as our key priority and we need to group them in stable and secure ‘bubbles’. An increase in numbers will mean a possible rearrangement of these social bubbles and this will take time. 

Please ring the school if you wish your child to return and please do not expect a return date earlier than the following Monday. 
01474 534540

No comments:

Post a Comment