Thursday, 12 January 2017


If we do experience severe snow/ice resulting in hazardous conditions, we may have to take the decision to close the school.

Once this decision has been made, we will aim to put a message on this blog by 7:30am, or as soon as possible afterwards. 

We will also notify parents via the Kent Closures website & by text; please visit http:// 

Even if the school is open, you may decide at the start of the day that the journey into school is not safe for your daughter/son. 

Please contact the school to report the absence in the usual way. The school will always remain open whenever possible. 

We will only close on health and safety grounds, e.g. no heating, no running water, insufficient staff to supervise the students or if the site is not safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment